What You Need to Know
Upload a pic of your favourite travel landscapes for a chance to win!
Post your pic to our Instagram account with the hashtag #travellandscapes for a chance to win the Contest.
Please read these rules before submitting your photo(s) to Al Andalus Route’s contest. These are General Rules governing all contests hosted by Al Andalus Routes. By participating in the contest, you understand, acknowledge and agree to abide by the following rules:
BASIC SUBMISSIONS GUIDELINES FOR PHOTOGRAPHS
1. The contests are open from the 12 of August up to 25 of October of 2019 2. Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
3. Photos submitted should be no larger than 1MB. Photos must be in JPEG format.
4. You may submit as many entries per contest as you wish, unless mentioned otherwise in the contest-specific rules. But, you will be able to upload only one image at a time using the upload function.
5. You are required to provide a unique title & description and hashtag for each image submitted.
6. All submitted photos must be original. But, there must be no border(s), logo(s), copyright marks, identifying marks, or any other visible references and/or marks on the image.
7. Basic editing, including colour enhancement, the use of filters, and cropping of the Photo(s) is acceptable. Provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the Photo(s).
8. Advanced editing used to create illusions, deceptions and/or manipulations within the frame are prohibited.
9. Photos with offensive content, including provocative nudity, violence, human rights and/or environmental violation, will be immediately discarded.
10. A participant who submits any such photos may be banned, subject to Al Andalus Route’s discretion, from participating in any future contests.
The winner of the contest is by voting.
Prizes (if any) will be to include your photo in our Instagram page.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. Submitted photos must be original, created and/or taken by the contestant. It must not contain any materials owned or controlled by a third party for which you have not obtained a license, must not infringe the copyright, trademark, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
2. The copyrights must remain vested with the creator of the image. Upon making the submission, you grant Al Andalus Routes, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable right and license to use, publish, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, create derivative works, distribute, have distributed, print, in whole or in part, in any form, in all media forms now or hereafter known, to promote the contest, image, the photographer or for editorial or educative use.
3. The Photographer will be credited wherever the image is used.
1. You hereby hold harmless, release, indemnify and discharge Al Andalus Routes from all liability, claims, judgments, demands, controversies, agreements, damages, actions and causes of action whatsoever, arising out of or related in any way to the contest or the conduct of the contest and the acceptance and use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded, whether in law or in equity, no matter what the cause or nature, and You further waive any claims that You may state or assert against Better Photography in association with the contest or any of its associated activities, or in any way related to or resulting from the contest even if such injury or claims results from or is caused by the negligence or gross negligence of Al Andalus Routes, in whole or in part, due to human error or otherwise. You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Al Andalus Routes from any claim arising out of your participation in the contest including, without limitation, all claims brought or asserted by any third party as a result of any injury or loss that You or they may sustain in any way associated with your participation in the contest.
2. Under no circumstance will Al Andalus Routes be liable for any:
a) lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible or incomplete Submissions) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, submitted Photo(s);
c) problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email, players or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing;
d) incorrect or inaccurate information, caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the Photos and/or the Submissions; and/or e) injury or damage to any Participant or to any computer related to, resulting from or in connection with the Contest.
3. If, for any reason, the contest is not capable of being conducted as anticipated, due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Al Andalus Routes, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the contest. Al Andalus Routes reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, end, change or suspend the contest as deemed appropriate, disqualify any Participant, and/or select winners from all eligible Photos submitted before the termination, cancellation, modification or suspension. Al Andalus Routes reserves the right to correct any errors at any time.
The Contest, Your Submission(s) and the Rules must be governed by and construed under Europe laws. Any aspects or disputes arising out of or in connection with the contest and/or your submission(s) will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Europe courts.
Thanks for entering our contest!
Don’t forget to vote for your photo below and share with friends!